Wait List Information
Being on the Wait List can be stressful, so we will do everything that we can to keep you informed about your situation. Know that students on our Wait List will eventually be offered admittance into our program. It is just a matter of time. Please be patient and respectfully persistent, and let the process run its course.
You may contact us to find your position on the Wait List. When you do, we are not allowed to tell you your precise number, but we can tell you if you are in the top, middle, or bottom third of the Wait List.
For each decline that we receive, we will offer a placement for a student from the Wait List. This process begins April 20th (the deadline to accept in the first round of placement by the district), and moves briskly, then halts once our office closes on June 12th for summer recess. It picks up again the first week of August when our coordinator returns and continues until the middle of September, if necessary. For those who are on the third, third of the list, but are determined to attend our program, hang in there! Inevitably, there will be students who register, but never attend our school, and so there will be spots available for those willing to wait. Remember to ACT LIKE YOU’RE IN! Be sure to attend the events and do the summer assignment (click HERE for information after May 20th) in anticipation of being accepted, though we CANNOT guarantee acceptance.
- 9th Grade Enrollment for Fall of 2020: between 240-250 students
- Number of Applications: 450
- Deadline for the first round of applicants to accept or decline: April 17, 2020
- For those students who have applied for 10th, 11th, or 12th grades, we will begin admitting students as soon as we determine how many current students will not be returning, which will be the first week of June.
- The Late List is the list of students whose applications were turned in after the November.
To find your place on the Wait List: call (818) 885-2342 or email firstname.lastname@example.org